Model Number: Jiaye-86
Brand Name: Qingdao Jiaye Doors and Windows Co.
Key Specifications/Special Features:
Low Price Louver Window GlassQuick DetailsPlace of Origin:Guangdong, China (Mainland)Brand Name:SGGModel Number:Louver Window GlassFunction:Acid Etched GlassShape:FlatStructure:SolidTechnique:Clear Glass, Frosted Glass, Tempered GlassType:Louver Window Glassname:Low Price Louver Window Glasscolor:Clear,ultra clear, green,blue,grey, bronzethickness:3mm 4mm 5mm 6mm 8mmsize:customer sizeProduct Description
Glass Louvers with good transparency, normally choice of different materials,
such as transparent or tinted glass, or frosted glass, you can get different visual effects.
Normally used on window, curtain wall,etc
The Glass Louvers Functions and Features
1. Guide to the wind direction: Its Could adjust to change the wind direction to make the space
always has breezy and its not need to take much space.
2. Different room could keep ventilate, its been open little but keep privacy.
3. Could used different material and different color to made, decorative well the building
4. Simply to install, easy to clean and easy to remove, and could remove to clean to avoid dangerous.
Payment and Shipment
paymentTT,Western Union, L/C, PayPal etc.
Lead time15-25 days vary with order quantity
1.Produce and export excellent quality flat glass, clear float glass, tinted glass, reflective glass,
silver mirror,aluminum mirror, ect.
2. Process float glass as tempered glass, laminated glass, insulated glass, Low-E glass,
acid etched glass,silkscreen glass, ect.
3.Customize glass as each client’s requirements.
4.Offer one-stop service: design, optimize, production for clients.
There's some questions you may be attention as follow:
1. Could you provide the sample for us to verify the quality?
Answer: Yes, sample free to verify the quality if you wouldundertaken the freight cost.
2. How long I will get the sample?
Answer: normally takes about 3-5 days.
3. What's your MOQ?
Yes, the more quantity, the more discount
4. How long to delivery the glass?
Answer: normally after deposit about 7-10 days.